Friday, March 6, 2009

Freelance


Today I was driving home from Bozeman, MT sucking at life, when I saw a huge fire in the town of Whitehall, MT (population 2.4...A couple that is 3 months pregnant). Since I was bored out of my gord, and had my Camera with me I decided to become "Freelance Pecka" Here are some of the pics that I got. And a video with a minor explosion in it.






This next one is my personal favorite. The fire department for this city is all Volunteer, and the poor firefighter who was trying to put out the fire in this pic couldn't get the hose to spray further than about 6 feet. I was almost actually laughing.

Well, that was my life today...sadly I found it tremendously exciting. I also enjoyed a delicous bottle of water on my way home. Here is the nerdy video that I took too...they actually used this on the news in Butte, MT.



1 comment: