Friday, May 8, 2009

Stormchasing

The other night I was on my way to work out, and then I saw some lightning, and decided to turn around and get my storm chase on. This may also explain why I am not in good shape. I tend to find non legitimate reasons to not go work out. For example "I can't...I just saw lightning"..."I can't there is a show on PBS I've been waiting for." "I can't because I'm busy blogging about how I never work out." Anyway, here are some pictures from my innaugural storm chasing evening. Enjoy.



This one is my fave. I was driving with my camera on the dashboard using an 8 second shutter speed, and there was a lightning bolt that lit up the sky ahead of me. Kind of a cool effect.
This one is similar to the one before, except no lightning, I was driving under some trees that were hanging ver the road, and it made it look like i was driving through a tunnel. Its the little things in life that make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment