Friday, August 26, 2011

Falling With the Water

Well. I'm having maybe one of the worst days of my life, if not thee worst. Nothing is wrong with anyones health, nobody died, but its been a bad day for the ol' ticker on an emotional level. Soooo I obviously cant sleep, and revisited my blog upon browsing the internet for hours trying to cheer myself up. Recently I was reminded that at least one human actually reads this on occasion (Thanks Bri) and decided, that instead of pouting, I should post some pics that I took today in order to make someones day a little better than mine.



I was in Portland earlier today (and probably should have stayed) and on the drive home I did something that no one else (aside from the 300 tourists who brought every imaginable breed of dog along) did by visiting Multenomah Falls on the way home. As standard, and "typical" as it may be, the falls are absolutely gorgeous.



I took these pictures today, and I'm glad because it reminded me of how much fun I have taking pictures. It allows me to show people my life through my eyes. I've always wondered what it would be like living a day behind someone elses eyes. There are parts of my trip home that I wish not to share, such as the urgent natural restroom break on the side of the freeway (had an energy drink...couldn't wait) no one wants to witness that :)



Life is good. Sad things happen. But you can always find something to make you smile in nature. I hope to seek these things out, and share them again. And if you are having a bad day, or whenever the next one happens just realize that you're probably not alone, and things could be worse. ie: you could lose your eyesight and not be able to enjoy Gods amazing creations (or my blog...although I'm currently working on a braille version) Enjoy today, and don't let the bad things hide the amazing things that you already have, and are yet to come.


1 comment:

  1. This is good. Cheered me up!! Do more....post more....PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete